2020 is not a great year for many industries and especially for TV and movies. Several projects are currently on hold, and several have already been scrapped by their respective streaming giants.
Wynona Earp is also facing some Complications Regarding its renewal, and there are various speculations already made for the next season of the show.
So let’s take a closer look at the potential details of the fifth season of Wynona Earp.
As we already mentioned, the show is facing quite Complications for its Renewal process. However, Syfy was not up to some Conclusions for the fifth season release. But within the respect of recent reports, it is speculated that the show is greenlit for the fifth season. Some reports also suggesting that show was already Renewed in 2018 before the release of the fourth season.
Expected Release Date
However, there is no official confirmation by showrunners or either by platform about the Release date of the fifth season. So the Expected release date will be totally based upon assumptions, and there will be no proper credibility of it. Taking the instances of delays in production phases, the show won’t return this fall for sure. So we are rooting for a next fall Release, and it could arrive the same as the fourth season and follow its annual Schedule.
- Melanie Scrofano as Wynonna Earp
- Shamier Anderson as Deputy Marshal Xavier Dolls
- Tim Rozon as Doc Holliday
- Dominique Provost-Chalkley as Waverly Earp
- Katherine Barrell as Officer Nicole Haught
- Dani Kind as Mercedes Gardner
- Caleb Ellsworth-Clark as Tucker Gardner
- Meghan Heffern as Beth Gardner
- Megan Follows as Michelle Gibson Earp
- Chantel Riley as Kate (Katalin) aka “Contessa”
- Jean Marchand as Bulshar Clootie
- Sebastian Pigott as Charlie/Julian
- Justin Kelly as Robin Jett
- Martina Ortiz-Luis as Rachel Valdez
Unfortunately, there is no trailer available at the moment, we could expect the trailer three months prior the release of next season.